Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I updated from windows 7 to win 8.1 although the program

Customer Question

Hi I updated from windows 7 to win 8.1 although the program runs well I have a rec update(###) ###-#### ***** download updates to my comp. but on restart fails to config I have been trying everything over three weeks to resolve PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you tell me if you have windows 64 or 32bit please
You can find out by pressing the windows key + X then click Control Panel, then System and Security and then System
Tell me which you have please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard the e-mail ***@******.*** is definitely my email address.I have recieved to say money has been paid. I have used this service before

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok... not really sure why you told me all that sorry, I was hoping to get an answer on my question to you.
I will repeat it again.
Tell me which you have please
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

64Bit

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I want you please to manually download and install the update please Malcolm.
You can do so from my link below
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44977
Download, then run and install the file and this will install the update manually.
Let me know the results please