Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

In MS Word 2013, I want to create 3 macros which are preferably

Customer Question

In MS Word 2013, I want to create 3 macros which are preferably triggered by a SINGLE keyboard press (NOT a 2 key combination).
Macro 1: saves the document using as the filename the first two words of the document, and always saves into the same designated location (e.g..Dropbox)
Macro 2: prints the document
Macro 3: copies the text, creates a new email (any app acceptable), pastes the text into body are, and leaves the cursor in the "To" box (ready for the user to fill in.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

First, do you need any instruction as to how to create a keyboard macro?

The standard way to do so should be tried, with the keystrokes being 'recorded' (or, gone through once), then the key that activates the macros being chosen.

As for making all three invoked by one key at once: it's simple enough, I think. When you begin the standard process of recording the macro, you choose what file the first macro recorded goes into.
Then for the next two macros, you choose the same file to store the second and third macros in. Then define the keystroke that activates them, and there you are.

Note: if you want one key to activate the macros, you need to be quite careful in your choice. Choose a Fxx key, or Function key (such as F10) that does not do anything else when you are in MS Word.
If you choose the wrong key, a key with some other function, then when you try to use that function, you will run the macro instead. And you may corrupt a document, or do things you did not intend in the wrong context, as a result.
So, choosing the right key is quite vital to this process being successful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your answer, but it still very 'theoretical'. I know Apple computers very well, but for medical reasons I am forced to use a Windows machine. Is it possible for me to pay you by the hours as you 'control' my Windows 9 machine (TeamViewer for example), and you do the following 3 very precise tasks.

1) Ensure MS Word 2013 is using the Windows System Voice (a custom voice which I have managed to make work in Windows, but no in MS Word)

2) Create a Macro such that when you hit the Enter (Return) key, it not only goes to the next line, but also runs a Macro.

3) This Macro 'speaks' (Text To Speech or TTS) the last typed sentence (not all the text)

4) Two other simpler Macros : 1) repeat the last sentence 2) save without further dialogue windows to a specific location.

I know it sounds suspicious, but I would rather pay someone by the hour (PayPal?) and watch the process here in Grenoble (France), rather than have text saying that 'normally this should work’. I have a new PC with almost nothing on it, sitting here available at any time via TeamViewer. I would be happy to pay a deposit first, with immediate payment on completion of the 3 very specific requirements above.

What think ye?

Francis Hughes
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure I could do all those tasks remotely. And my traveling to Grenoble, charming as it would be, is presumably out of the question.

I don't think the proposal sounds suspicious at all, just difficult for me to carry out.

That would count as an "Additional Service" as we call it here at JustAnswer.com, and since I cannot offer it, I have to Opt Out, opening the proposal and the case to any other Expert in this category that might offer that Additional Service. Apologies, and if I could do the task, I'd be pleased to get it done.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Let me know how you go with the word pad solution and I can then look at this for you.