jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have rstored my laptop to manufacturer settings and microsoft

Customer Question

I have rstored my laptop to manufacturer settings and microsoft office is asking for product key. The key was on a sticker on the bottom of laptop but this is now unreadable. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. The license key is absolutely essential in order to get the product working again. When you say the sticker is unreadable how bad is it? Completely unreadable or somewhat unreadable? Would it be possible for you to take a picture of it and send it to me?