Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I get a title on my spread sheets with an Apple iMa

Customer Question

How do I get a title on my spread sheets with an Apple iMac?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using MS Excel 2011 for Mac?
Can you please describe the problem further? Are you trying to rename the file of a Sheet tab or the file itself?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Xcel for Mac2011 latest update 14.4..7 Re-nameing the file

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your Mac so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch? In that way, I can demo to you the actual fix so that you can do it in the future if needed.
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Go ahead with Remote Access

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.
Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. At this point, since you are using Mac, we can use Team Viewer.
Please click on this link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac.aspx
In that page, please locate and download the tool listed under Additional Downloads labeled "For the instant customer: TeamViewer QuickSupport"
After downloading, RUN the tool and then give me the 9-digit ID and the password ***** that I can remote in. Also, DO NOT close the small team viewer window so that I can remote in.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
How is it going? Were you able to download the team viewer tool using the steps I gave you? If yes, please run the tool then give me the 9 digit ID and the password ***** that I can connect to your computer.
If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know, I am still here to help.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry cannot proceed. I was asked to update my Excel which I am not willing to do.

Please cancel our arrangement as my problem is not solved.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,
I am very sorry about the issues that you are having. If your Mac detected an update for your MS Excel, it could be a security patch or a bug patch so I recommend that you proceed with the updates. But of course, you always have the final decision whether to install the updates or not.
I am very sorry that you decide not to continue with this. But I respect your decision. But if you change your mind, just let me know, I will be willing to help you further.
Your deposit is still on your account with us. You can use it to ask questions in the future or you can request a refund.
Here is the information on refunding:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Thank you for using our service.
Best regards,
Jess