jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My computer will not let me run any programgs

Customer Question

Hi my computer will not let me run any programgs
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Can you tell me what version of windows you have and also when the problem started?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi where will i find that and i dont wont to pay £43 per month for office that you

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
This website is called justanswer.com and allows you to pay to get help from a certified computer expert such as myself. You do not have to pay monthly, before we go any further do you understand how this site works? It is a pay for tech support site. Please confirm you understand.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
If you have a Windows computer, you may find the Windows version by clicking on
Start orb (usually at lower left corner)
then clicking on Control Panel
then clicking on System and Security
then clicking on System
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
From what I can see you do not have a subscription so this should be a one time fee.
What version of windows or mac is on your computer? What happens when you try to open something?
.