Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Google have robbed me of my email account

Google have robbed me of my email account (*****@******.***) and given me another (*****@******.***) . I cannot contact my original account so I have lost my addresses and everything to to with this account. Niether can I contact Google since I want to telephone to explain the situation and the number of irrelevant numbers has compelled me to give up. Can you help at all? Richard XXXX

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry about the problem you are having. Google have no telephone support for this free service but I can assist you here.
First, what happens when you try to sign into***@******.***?
What stops you from completing this?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please return to your question here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It goes straight to the new address.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then sign out of that account and sign into your original one please.
You sign out by clicking on the blue circle in the top right then click sign out.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please