jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

How do I Access the lower (bottom right) symbols on the keys

Customer Question

How do I Access the lower (bottom right) symbols on the keys in my Acer Laptop? I have tried CTRL+Fn+Right Shift a d it does NOT work.
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Julio! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously?

What's the model of your Acer laptop? Please check at the back/bottom of the laptop for the model.

What are these symbols for?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model of the Acer Laptop I was trying to use (not this one) is apparently Z5WAH and one of the symbols I Need to type is @, right next to number 2. I Need it because without it I can't even type my own E-Mail. Many thanks!

Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can you go to your email (email website) on that laptop in order to communicate with me on that laptop?

Can I connect remotely to your laptop, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,