Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Did I receive a call from you today saying my computer had

Did I receive a call from you today saying my computer had been hacked or waas it a
scam***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm sorry about the issue. Is your computer still currently working fine? But yes, this is a scam, so please ignore those phone calls. No support company or Microsoft would ever call you for any computer support (you would call them first if you need computer support.) This is a scam in order to get your money. Always ignore any phone call or email message from people that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

If you have any further question, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further. If everything is okay, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The caller showed a number of internet pages on mycomputer which I

had not called up myselfon the dates shown.

He then said he would clean up the computer and renew my liccence

for three years at a cost of £199+£200 deposit.

We then spent the afternoon with him working on

This is a scam, so please ignore those phone calls. No support company or Microsoft would ever call you for any computer support (you would call them first if you need computer support.) This is a scam in order to get your money. Always ignore any phone call or email message from people that you do not know or that you are not expecting. If you had paid him, please contact your credit card / bank company to report fraud, and get refund.

Do you have any further question? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Thank you. Also, I suggest to do this: click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you.