Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have a new Lumia535 phone is there a manual that I can buy

Customer Question

I have a new Lumia535 phone is there a manual that I can buy to help me find my way round this phone?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, there is a basic guide overview here which gets you started with the fundamentals of the phone, so it is good to go through this first
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia535/smartguide/?action=singleTopic&category=basics
That is at the top of the page, then go to the bottom of the page and you see the user guide split up into different segments which goes through all the workings of the Lumia
You can also download the information all in one file on my link below
http://download-support.webapps.microsoft.com/ncss/PUBLIC/en_GB/smartwebpdf/GUID-B54A29DF-229A-4CE9-AAF0-8F374D014186/Lumia_Windows_Phone_8-1_Update_UG_en_GB.pdf
But the website layout is a little easier to follow as it is separated into different functionalities.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.