Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Good Morning Sir Can you please tell if I will be up graded

Customer Question

Good Morning Sir Can you please tell if I will be up graded to windows 10 I am a 78 year old pensioner will I be able to understand what to do
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you made a reservation for it then yes you will be.
When the upgrade goes out, you will see a notification. You just need to follow the steps (basically just click ok and agree) and the upgrade will the occur. Not everyone will get it at once, as its a staged rollout but you will see the notification on your computer when it is ready.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.