Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I need a micosofe account and how much is it and I donot now

Customer Question

I need a micosofe account and how much is it and I donot now wot to do
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Creating the account is free, and you can do it via my link below
https://signup.live.com/
Once you have completed the form on that link, you will then be provided with a microsoft account you can use.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.