Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had windows 7 and only played hearts and solitaire as I am

Customer Question

I had windows 7 and only played hearts and solitaire as I am not a games person. I have just purchased new lap top with windows 8 and these games are not on. I have tried to follow the instructions to download them on games store but alas I cannot do it - can you please help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Unfortunately, these games that you want are not installed automatically in your Windows 8 computer but you can download and install them for free.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in installing these games for you while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes could you install them for me, it must be the windows 7 games which includes hearts and solitaire as I do not play any other

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Linda,

Thank you for writing back and thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.

Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Linda,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9ffc50d1-9736-4630-bbf2-7e6ebed257ac

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess