jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am unable to update my Windows 7 no matter what numbers I

Customer Question

I am unable to update my Windows 7 no matter what numbers I select which are supposed to do the trick. Please help an advanced aged lady who is not mentally challenged.
Edit Hawley
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Are you referring to windows updates?
Or are you trying to Upgrade windows from a previous version? eg: Windows XP?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello expert Richard, yes my problem is that my Windows 7 will not update from working normally

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me what you mean please by from working normally?
Is it giving you a specific error?
I can also connect tot your computer and fix this, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How secure is your service and would I have to keep on paying premiums which I just cannot afford. Help by remote would be best but how safe is that? Is this via Microsoft?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Very secure, I have been doing this for Decades so know what I am doing and have been working with thousands of customers without a problem.
It is via a much more secure program called Team Viewer (industry standard)
You do not have to keep paying any monthly fees, that is just the subscription for this site which is copmpletly optional.
I just thought its easier for me to connect to your computer and fix it for you as opposed to you trying to explain it.