Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I lost access to my email account a while back, and need

Hi, I lost access to my email account a while back, and need to recover it. I answered the Microsoft security questionnaire as accurately as I could but was informed that I hadn't provided enough information. I have tried a couple of times since with the same results. Could anyone help me please?
Regards,
David Meadham.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail.Please go to the following link to create that.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspxOnce you create the new address do the following.Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened.Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Josh.

Regards,

David.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome, David. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.