jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I received verification Microsoft Office educational

Customer Question

I received verification for my Microsoft Office educational purchase on the 10th June but only got back to my laptop today to download it and it had run out of time.
How can I get the verification resent?
Richard Loren
If this is of any help, the link was:
-Navigate to: https://www.msacademicverify.com/AVE/NewActivate?WLID=bomFUQv3f84fBloCLjGI8Q%3d%3d&lc=1033
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you go to that link now?

Do you still have that email message?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have received this email because you recently requested verification via Microsoft's Academic Verification service. If you did not submit your email for this program, please disregard this email and your information will be deleted from our systems within 5 days.

To complete your academic status verification, please click the link below. After clicking the link, your verification status will be confirmed and you will return to the site in which you originally requested verification.

Thank You,
The Microsoft Academic Verification Team

So you go to that website link, what happens? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As you could see, the link expired after 5 days.

I need to contact Microsoft - but have no contact details.

I have windows home 7

Yes, but if you go to that link to sign in, does it give you any other option? How did you request verification previously? Can I connect remotely to your computer and check? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it gives me no options.

I am not going to allow a complete stranger access to my computer - sorry.

I repeat the question - do you know how I can contact Microsoft who should be able to send me a new link.

I'm sorry, I'm an independent support computer technician. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Does it let you sign in with that link?

How did you request the verification to be sent to you previously? What website, etc.?

What's your school?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1. the link sends me to a blank page.

2. if you have no idea how I can contact Microsoft with this issue, just say so.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess