Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot open my E Mails

Customer Question

I cannot open my E Mails
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you using a computer to access your emails? Or a smartphone?

If you are using a computer to access your emails, is it running with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Computer Windows7

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gerry,

Thank you for writing back with that information. Now, please tell me how do you access or open your emails? Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010? Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer?

Anothr thing is, what is the domain name part of your email account? Is it @yahoo.com? @gmail.com? @hotmail.com? or others? (Please post only the part with the @ sign, NOT the full email address).

Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gerry,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=61a50a5d-6f8b-4351-ae47-d2de499123f7

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gerry,

Thank you for your patience. Your email issues were resolved through remote help. You can now use your Windows Live Mail to send and receive emails without any issues. Windows Live Mail was just non-responding or frozen and after reviving it, it shall work perfectly this time.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess