Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Dont know my microsoft account number and obviously now cannot

Customer Question

Dont know my microsoft account number and obviously now cannot log into my email account
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which steps you have undertaken to try to resolve this so I don't have you do things you try to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Need to access this am awaiting a contract from my mothers care providers

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Rosemarie.
I think you missed my question to you, no problem I will repeat it again.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just need to get on the email

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I understand, but you need to please read my messages to you and answer the question I am asking you....
If your not willing to, no problem, but then tell me and I can opt out of working with you.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure i want to do that

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Then I can connect to your computer and we can get you into you account again.
Else PLEASE answer the question I keep asking Rosemarie...
which steps you have undertaken to try to resolve this so I don't have you do things you try to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Typed in my email address asked for my microsoft number which i do not know therefore i cannot reset my password

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me your email address via the Private Contact info box here please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Rosemarie
Please do not make duplicate questions. I have not stopped responding, I am waiting for you to reply to my last request. Ill repeat it again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CAN THIS BE RESOLVED

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes Rosemarie.... but I really need you to work with me here.
Can you take the time to read my messages and respond accordingly?
If this email account was really important to you, then you would do this, rather then continually ignoring my messages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO HELP

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Then tell me what I have been asking for Rosemarie.
all you have to do is tell me your email address
Why is this so hard to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have filled in the email address three times now

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok Rosemarie, I still have received here no email address from you.
you only have to type it here and send it to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, thank you for sending this....
What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do you mean the dongle number i get the computer connecion or my home phone number

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, your Cell Phone.
The Mobile Phone you use for calling.
It has 35 as the last 2 digits, What are the last 4 digits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

07760140835

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your cell phone just received a code, tell me this code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks will do

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to Tell it to me HERE Rosemarie.
Tell me the code that you just received.