jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I messed about with the screen layout to get a map

Customer Question

Hello - I messed about with the screen layout to get a map to print properly.This included changing margins etc. Now I find I cannot get the original print size and layout restored. Even typing and reading this is hard because the font is so amall . Everything is now occupying only the middle part of the screen.Can you please advise me on how I can get the original sizes restored?I've tried accessing the screen display resolutions etc but doing that doesn't work.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. What program are you using to layout and print the map? Is it MS Word?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess