IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have Microsoft Office 2003 on DVD, purchased in Sweden. The

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Office 2003 on DVD, purchased in Sweden. The product key is:
HJ6KF - BQFC2 - F9XDY - W73GB - PCR3D.
Following a crash, my computer has been reset. When I try to reinstall Office from the DVD, the product key is not recognized.
Could you help please?
Best regards,
Chris Mosey, Rue de l'ancienne forge, Le Village, 84220 Murs, France. Tel: 0033###-##-####
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name is***** you installed Microsoft Office 2003 on more than one computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I installed it on my former computer.

I also successfully installed it on the computer I have now. That was just over a year ago.

I just want it on that computer.

Bests,

Chris

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the information! I checked the product key you typed here and it seems to be invalid. You probably misspelled one character. Do you still have the original Microsoft Office CD case or sticker in order to verify the product key?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have the original Microsoft Office CD case and the the product key I entered is the one on it -- no mistakes.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Is is possible for you to take a picture of the CD case containing the product key and attach it here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's not possible at the moment. Besides, all the information on the case is in Swedish.

Bests,

Chris

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I am only interested in the product key, so let me know if you can send me the picture of the product key written there.
The product key you typed here turned out to be incorrect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've scanned the CD cover and hope to have an image off to you soon. The immediate crisis appears to be over in that I seem to have partial access to Word; not sure how! But for the moment I can write.

Be in touch later.

Bests,

Chris

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Chris! That's great if Word can start. If it stops working, let me know. To attach a picture here, please use a paper clip icon.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Word is functioning more or less as normal, so panic over. Thank you for your help and goodbye.

Bests,

Chris

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK, good.

In case you encounter any more problems, I am here to help.

Regards,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was charged €40.21 for your services on 22/07/15.

Could you please explain a second charge of €50.52 on 31/07/2015, which I shall be contesting?

Regards,

Chris