Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been using Internet Explorer 11 years without

Customer Question

I have been using Internet Explorer 11 for some years without problems, but now I get a message "This page can't be displayed" when I try to open IE. The same message appears when I try to open programmes from my workbench, including AVG which does not operate. Rebooting and re-installing IE11 has not helped. But Mozilla Firefox works normally and I can enter stored programmes without difficulty. It seems that IE has a problem with its server.
Has anyone got any wqy to get IE working again?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your IE issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix this issue while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5259629f-67bc-4c06-8037-8772eedfe936

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess