jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Micro.will not accept my email passwords lap top.

Customer Question

micro.will not accept my email passwords for new lap top.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you unable to logon to your Windows (Microsoft) account itself, on the new laptop? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it seems to be coming up ok.getting into my emaail accounts is the problem because microsoft won't accept passwords.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I see, all right. Are you currently replying to me from the laptop with the issue? If so, may I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue? If you are unable to logon to your Microsoft account on the laptop itself, just let me know the email address that you are unable to log on to, please. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I am.you may set up remote session

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=90dab4f7-1938-4719-b54a-807f33e66b97Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
If you are having any issues with downloading/running the remote file, let's try a different remote tool this time. Please open up the following link:www.teamviewer.com Click 'Download TeamViewer'. A 'TeamViewer' file will be downloaded by your browser. OPEN/RUN the file, then install and run TeamViewer accordingly. Reply back to me with the ID and the password ***** (while keeping the TeamViewer window open.) If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.