Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Microsoft outlook fails everyday and I have to change my

Customer Question

My Microsoft outlook fails everyday and I have to change my password ***** make it connect. Is there something I can do to prevent this
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Before I can give you detailed soltution to this, please tell me the following:
1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac?
2. What version of MS Outlook are you using? 2007? 2010? 2013?
3. What is your email provider or the domain name part of your email address? Is it @gmail.com? @hotmail.com? or others?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 8
Office(###) ###-####BT Internet.com
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing hack with that information. So your email address ends with @btinternet.com.
Can you still sign in to your email using a web browser instead of using Outlook 2013?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that confirmation.
Can I remotely access your Windows 8 computer so that I can directly fix the Outlook issues that you are having while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yesHow long before you take action
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.
Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bb15bd03-1042-4b00-aa23-38985e8a8a93
2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.
Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. The issues with your Outlook 2013 was resolved through remote help. You are now able to fetch emails and sync your folders without the annoying error message.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess