jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

On 20 July I contacted you because I was unable to access my

Customer Question

On 20 July I contacted you because I was unable to access my emails via Outlook. The reference for my query was(###) ###-#### ***** purchased a 30 day support plan for this query.
Because I was able to connect with my ISP server I was told that the problem must lie with Microsoft. The Microsoft engineer involved was Diosdado S. At the end of the session I had to shut down and restart my computer which I did but apparently the engineer had not finished his check and asked me to contact him by email. I tried to do so on 22July(?) but could not speak to him but asked the person I was speaking to to tell him that all appeared to be in order. Not so now.
I have two email accounts one with TalkTalk that I use all the time and the other a Gmail account that I never really use. Today I attempted to transfer some emails from one computer to another using the gmail account. Although the emails are accessible via the Gmail server I cannot access them from Outlook. The TalkTalk account is fine.
Before the session on 20 July ended Diosdado S sent test emails and I was able to access these from Outlook. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
This is not Microsoft. Did you make a mistake?