Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Once again iried to get into outlook and it failed so had to

Once again iried to get into outlook and it failed so had to change my password to get into get in. This is the thied day I have reported this and so far the situation has not changed. I have paid you to sort the matter out so must insist it is solved today
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly the error message that you needed to change your password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
same as before Error
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, let me remotely access your computer so that I can fix it. But if the error happens again, please contact me, do not change your password ***** since it may not be the required fix. What I am saying is, the changing of the password ***** not be necessary to fix the problem so I need to investigate the the error or problem that you encounter before you change the password.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Here is the remote link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=12ce10b4-09cd-47cc-9898-e614e68f6dc2Click on the I Agree button to download the remote access tool and then run it to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Robert,The issue was resolved through remote help. You shall now be able to use your Outlook email again. If the problem re-appears, you can reply to me here any time so that I can assist you further, please do not post a new question since it can be considered a follow up question.Thank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess