michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have just installed windows 10 but it does not accept microsoft

Customer Question

I have just installed windows 10 but it does not accept microsoft Works suite 2003 in particular My Money. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your Work suit 2003 as a professional i will let you know if this is compatible with windows 10 or not as i believe you are using windows 10 64 bit.
Please check and let me know the windows 10 version you are using.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 10 64 bit

I am sorry to let you know but this is disappointing as Microsoft Suit 2003 is not compatible with windows 10 64bit as the office suit is built on a 32bit platform as it more then 10 years old and is not compatible.
you can use it with a different computer windows windows 7 32 bit to use the 2003 ms suit.