Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Have successfully upgraded to Windows 10. But...it has messed

Have successfully upgraded to Windows 10. But...it has messed up Outlook 2010 for my Outloook.com account. I can download e-mails okay but get an error message on sending them that says sending error 0x800cce05. I have deleted Outlook Connecter and reinstated and deleted profile and reinstated, but stuck in the same loop on send
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sure

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c8260af4-2891-4c81-8279-294d6f9dd626

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Please let me know if you can send emails after restarting the computer. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.