Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

How the do I get my user name and password ***** micosoft

Customer Question

how the hell do I get my user name and password ***** micosoft when I can remember neither
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything?For example, what can you not do on windows 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I try to operate Cortana, G Music, and other progs but I need to sign in for all this and other stuff but I cannot remember my user name(emai-lhot-mail) address

Does it show an email address?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok for remote share

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following in order to connect remotely with me:Please click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.comThen download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you.Please click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.comThen download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

262 196 858

9223

I have helped setting up the Microsoft account via remote support. After restarting the computer, please check a couple of things you want to do to see if it lets you sign in the Microsoft account. Please reply at the box below if there is still any issue, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no difference

Sorry, what does it say this time? Thank you.