jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am attempting to download windows 10 on my windows

Customer Question

hi I am attempting to download windows 10 on my windows 8.1 desktop which came
pre loaded with the product key loaded in the bios. to be honest I do not want to delve
into the bios to be honest I don't want mess up my computer.i hope you can help.
regards ***** *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Micrsoft is giving away free upgrade to Windows 10, I have just upgraded my own PC. But, I am seeing from the last few weeks that many customers are facing problem, while updating their PC. So, you can wait for few more days before upgrading, so that MS can kill any bugs in W10. If you want to upgrade now, then let me know and I will help you out.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.