Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I WANT TO MAKE AN INSIDE COVER PHOTO ***** 20MM X 20MM CASSETTE

Customer Question

I WANT TO MAKE AN INSIDE COVER PHOTO ***** 20MM X 20MM CASSETTE CASE AND THEN TYPE ON PHOTO. I HAVE TRIED THIS WITH WORD BUT I NEED TO INSERT ANOTHER TEXT BIX TO TYPE IN. AND THE TEXT BOX THEN COVERS THE PHOTO. IS THERE A WAY I CAN TYPE OVER PHOTO SO THAT THE PHOTO CAN BE SEEN AND THE TYPING CAN BE READ ON TOP OF PHOTO
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your Word issues. Yes, that can be done with the right combination of settings. Are you using Word 2007, 2010 or 2013?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix this issue while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YES

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back. You answered YES. Is that for your permission to use remote access?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

WHY DO YOU KEEP SENDING THE SAME QUESTION

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am very sorry about the confusion. Did you see my previous response? I said that you mentioned YES. Is that for your permission to use remote access?Please let me know so that we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PROCEED

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
If that YES that you replied was your permission to proceed with remote access, please accept the additional service offer that I sent you so that you will receive the procedures to join me in the remote session. With remote session, I can fix the problem for you while you watch so that you can do it on your own next time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=740f111a-3bff-4b7e-8c84-caded2e3956c2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. The issues were resolved through remote help. Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess