Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Having upgraded to Windows 10 is it possible to revert to Window

Having upgraded to Windows 10 is it possible to revert to Window 7 with your help. Frankly establishing a Microsoft account ( required by the new software) is one of the most difficult activities I have yet experienced - all I want to do is to download some simple games. Help please. John Bates
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. To revert to windows 7 click the search on the bottom left. Type in restore. Click on "go back to windows 7" and follow the steps on screen. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.