IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am downloading the new 10 version and it is completely

I am downloading the new 10 version and it is completely stuck at 87% since 15.00 and my best machine I am unable to understand this and fear It has damaged the machine, I do not know what I can do to get it working!

I was getting the W10 free upload I do not have a product no. or anything and I now wish that I had not requested it and ned my machine back to its original state!

the number I was given for the free update was(###) ###-####the machine when I purchased it was already loaded with W8

I have never had such a situation like before and at may age I am very disappointed and wish I had not decided to go for this.

It is now 5.45 p.m. and I have been up to the machine which is still supposedly still down loading but still stuck at 87% and switched it of as I need to rest up and I will try the machine in the morning in the hope it will return to window 8 on purchase as it is my last machine which I am relying on to try and continue my autobiography hopefully. So thank you for nothing and charging me for it.

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

If you would like to continue, let me know if the problem is still there. If so, I will do my best to help you solve it.

Regards,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The problem was sorted out the follow day much to my surprise and if it was you who did so I would like to say that I was completely over the moon and now leaves with a challenge in the use of it, so it will keep my old brain active all being well.

thank you again.

sincerely ***** ***** Norton

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
Thanks for letting me know. I am glad it is working now!
In case you require further assistance, I am here to help.
Regards,
IT Miro