jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have down loaded windows 10 but i havent got any apps or

Customer Question

I have down loaded windows 10 but i havent got any apps or strartmenu
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Cynt replied 2 years ago.
Your start menu is just like windows 8 or 8.1. You swipe over to the right hand side and then type start or press the windows key on your keyboard or last but not least, take your mouse to the lower left hand corner of your screen and the start menu should pop up. You will have to pin your apps by doing this: Take your mouse and swipe up from middle of the screen or click on the lower left corner of your screen to go to the Apps menus. Then swipe up from the bottom of that screen and click on Customize (to use your mouse, right click on a empty space on your screen and then click customize). Browse to the app you want to pin and tap it or right-click it to select it and then tap or click pin to start. You can also go here and it will show you how to do the above and what it looks like in Windows 10: http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/windows-10-tip-swap-between-start-menu-and-start-screen
Expert:  Cynt replied 2 years ago.
Just checking in to see if you got my instructions above and if all is okay now?