Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a jumping curser which when typing it jumps and joins

I have a jumping curser which when typing it jumps and joins an already typed text. I have microsoft office on a laptop using windows 7
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. It is because of the sensitivity of your touchpad. If you disable the touchpad and uses and external mouse, it will work fine. A good resolution for this issue is to download and install Touchfreeze software. Please go to the link below, click Downloads section. Download and install the software. Please do not purchase anything.https://code.google.com/p/touchfreeze/ After installing the software, click Start button, select All programs and then select Touchfreeze from the list of the programs. By selecting the program, you are enabling it. Nothing will open on your screen, but it will be enabled. Then, try typing anything. If it is not enabled, select it again and try typing anything. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N