Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Please can you help me. I have completely lost my Microsoft

Please can you help me. I have completely lost my Microsoft account name and password.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Microsoft has ONLY one option available when this happens, you need to call 1-***-***-****. This is the only way you can get it back when you forget both of those things. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or Microsoft.
.