Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have updated to windows10 but my webcam wont work now

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the make and model number of the webcam, so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the make is Tech Net

model CO16 HD720P

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, There is no driver available for the webcam that is compatible with Windows 10. However, please try downloading and install the driver available, from the link below.http://www.tecknet.co.uk/support/c016.html If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi shefin

couldn't get it to work thank you for trying

peter

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes ok

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=adbe8a4a-ca78-43e4-a59c-acb886151605 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N