IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

File system error (-2018374635) frozen

file system error (-2018374635) frozen
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please explain the problem in more details. Where do you see the "file system error" message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it came on screen while I was going through every combination
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have you got a solution or is this a scam
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Please be patient while I determine the cause of the problem. It is not easy to determine it based on the "file system error" message.
Please tell me when you first started to experience problems with Windows. Have you made any changes to your computer lately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I down loaded the free upgrade during the last few days, it still had my windows 8.1 page showing with the google e mail page on it. I switched between the two systems freely - then the windows 10 froze - its still running i cant switch it off. i let the battery run out to make it restart- it didnt switch off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if i could switch off i can reboot
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the information!Please press and hold down the power button on your computer for several seconds and the computer should shut down.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Did pressing and holding down the power button shut down the computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes its been downloading updates
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK, good.Let it install the updates and then restart the computer.After the restart, check if it is working any better.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you its solved the problem
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
now can you just charge me for answering the one question
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I am very glad I could help! If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.You can rate my assistance now using the rating box with the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. That will confirm the payment.Regards,IT Miro