Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and to my disappointment

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and to my disappointment my Money program wont load. It says I must reload Internet Express 6 for it to work. Why is this? when it worked perfectly on Windows 8.1
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The issue is that Internet Explorer is removed and replaced by a new browser called Edge. This is new within Windows 10 and why it now stopped working.
Which version of Money are you using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Money Plus

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Michael
Your only two options are either you will need to return back to windows 8, which you can do following these instructions
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2960692/windows/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-go-back-to-windows-7-or-8.html
Or you would need to upgrade money to a compatable version which is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe which you can see here
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/ProductDetailsViewer?Type=Software&Name=Microsoft+Money+Plus+Sunset+Deluxe&ModelOrVersion=17&Vendor=Microsoft&Locale=&LastSearchTerm=&
It is the only two options available for your situation sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Richard Not a lot of options If the download wont work its back to 8.1 Can I print your answer as I have a very bad memory

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Of course Michael, press CTRL + P and you can then click on print to print it.