The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

How do I take a pdf or a jpeg file of my signature,

Customer Question

Hi, How do I take a pdf or a jpeg file of my signature, which I intend to scan into Adope Photoshop Elements 10. and then Paste it into Microsoft Word in order to put my signature at the bottom of the page and send as a PDF. also I would be most greatful
if someone could tell me how to save A Microsoft Word 2007 file as a PDF instead of a .doc
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Just scan the signature as a jpeg and save it then I can show you how to insert into Word and save as a PDF. Or I can connect and show you everything let me know...
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much but I think I have figured It out by myself, and whilst its an offer of support there is quite a step cost implication for a relatively simply question. But thank you for your offer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That said, I might be very interested if you could let me know if I wanted to you romotly helping with setting up a Excel spreadshhet and help with formatting and formulars. thanks
Right scanning a signature and inserting it into Word and then creating a PDF are pretty simple so that is why I assumed you needed remote help to do it. Sorry Excel is not my forte. I can opt out
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
I can help you with Excel. Can you tell me what specifically you want to do?
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience: 20 years experience providing remote computer support
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need some training on formulas and how to get from one page to another.Mike. if the answer was so simple I am a bit puzzled why you assumed that it was so complicated and did seek clarification first. I thought the question was quite obvious. however if your standard charge is £18 that's fine as I am new to the site but personally would have thought clarifying the question was of paramount important as apposed to attempting to sell a package
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I think you are confusing me with another expert. A lot of different experts work on this site. If you want me to do some remote training on formulas in excel. I charge $49 for upto 1/2 hour of help. I think you would understand that this is reasonable given the time involved in helping you. If you hire a plumber they are going to charge you for fixing your sink. The original expert that you were working with sent the question to me because you asked about excel and they had no experience with that. I assumed that was a separate issue from your original question. If you are not interested in my help that is fine to. Just let me know how you would like to proceed and we will work something out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey PC Guy, not confusaing you at all, was talking to another expert claaed mike, hence at the beginning of the sentence I put the name mike, I am sorry for any condusion $49 for 1/2 trainsing seems very reasonable and may have something for you to assist me with next week. Thanks and sorry for the mix up
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
greate. I will be around when you are ready. Try to have an idea ahead of time of what you need as it will make it easier to help you. We will settle any payments when you are ready to continue. I will be around mostly during the daytime EST. So if you contact me then I will see your response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem. Looking forward to working with u
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
great, will wait to hear back