Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I use Microsoft Money Plus. I cannot run it in Windows 10.

I use Microsoft Money Plus. I cannot run it in Windows 10. When I try I get a message to download Internet Explorer 6 64 bit. I have searched the net, without success. There are websites claiming to be able to download the programme but I have not been able to.
Please send me the file or point me in the right direction, preferably by email. My address is***@******.***
Walter Steiner
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The issue is that Internet Explorer is removed and replaced by a new browser called Edge. This is Your only two options are either you will need to return back to your previous version of windows, which you can do following these instructions
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2960692/windows/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-go-back-to-windows-7-or-8.html
Or you would need to upgrade money to a compatible version which is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe which you can see here
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/ProductDetailsViewer?Type=Software&Name=Microsoft+Money+Plus+Sunset+Deluxe&ModelOrVersion=17&Vendor=Microsoft&Locale=&LastSearchTerm=&
It is the only two options available for your situation sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank younew within Windows 10 and why it now stopped working.