Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I need to know my/or change my Password ***** Microsoft

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
So we do not go over steps you have already taken, when you say Everything within Already Tried, what exactly have you attempted and what went wrong?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please return to your question here
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am 78years of age (not too quick) The situations of remembering passwords difficult . I would like some passwords to be alike
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No problem, when you set the password ***** can do this.
What is your email address with the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I give you my current password ?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, your email address