Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and since then when I clik on a video

I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and since then when I clik on a video feed I get a green or pixilated video screen
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the make and model number of your computer, so that I can assist you further. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HP Officejet 4630

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Please let me know the make and model number of your computer, so that I can assist you further. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry HP Pavillion g6

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, May I know the antivirus program you are using? Is it Norton? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Open task manager by pressing Alt, Ctrl and Delete keys together. Under file (top left) "Run new task" type in msconfig (yes it is hard to type as screen blinks, but it can be done).In the new box that opens (it may be behind the task manager box) go to Service Tab, scroll until you find 2 tasks that need to be stopped. (1) Problem Reports and Solution Control Panel Support, (2) Windows Error Report Service.Disable these by unchecking. Click Apply and click OK. If you are prompted to restart, then restart computer. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N