Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 a few days ago, and am now unable to open my Microso

I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 a few days ago, and am now unable to open my Microsoft account; the system is asking for a password ***** I had no password ***** originally. I have tried to reset my password ***** without success. At the moment I am logged on through my wife's account (and using my wife's email address) because I can't access mine. Are you able to help please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What exactly happens when you reset your password?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
What exactly happens when you reset your Microsoft account password ***** the website below? https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx Is there any error or message? When you are available, please reply back to continue. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9d985955-f539-4304-b5e6-5d5a4ccea02c, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.