Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Can't enter Store Error message 0x801901F7 Server Stumbled

Can't enter Store Error message 0x801901F7 Server Stumbled Help Please
Arthur Coleman
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please press the windows key + R and type in
wsreset.exe
then press ok.
Then restart the computer and tell me if you still get the error.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still no access

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you did all that within 2 minutes Arthur? thats extraordinarily fast, you sure you completed all steps?
What did it say when you processed the command?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry did not restart pc.can we start again please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes we can
Ill repeat the instructions, but please take the time to follow them else this will not work.
wsreset.exe
then press ok.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank You Richard,

After restart all seems to be well. Sorry for delay but upgrades held me up.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its no problem at all Arthur!
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.