Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Thanks Windows 10. The trouble is that I have

Customer Question

Thanks for installing Windows 10. The trouble is that I have not found out how to switch off my computer. I miss the easy controls of the earlier Windows. I would appreciate some help, please.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please click Start button, select Power and then select Shut Down. Or Right click Start button, select Shut Down or Sign Out, and then select Shut Down. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N