Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have upgraded to Micro soft 10. I receive email in outlook

I have upgraded to Micro soft 10. I receive email in outlook and mail. I can send emails in mail but not outlook - the email remains in the out box. When I test the email accouts they say that they are all working - both receiving (which is true) and sending which is not true. I have 3 email accounts 2 IMAP and 1 POP. The same problem with them all.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No error message - just does not send.

Yes you can start a support session.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b5660379-ac0b-4ee2-a493-7a0bbaf3136b

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.