michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

How do I restart the print spooler on Windows 10

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you Please let me know the issue you are facing with the printer follow the below steps to restart the print spooler service press the windows key and r key togetherit will open a run box..type services.msc and press enter
locate the print spooler service and right click on it to restart it
let me know if you face any difficulty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have tried everything that I have been told to but it is still not working

let me know what happens when you try to print
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I get a box which says 'The local print spooler service is not running, please restart spooler or restart the Machine' I tried to restart the machine but that didn't work.

There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolutionif you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue let me know so that i can share the remote link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please

give me a minute here..i will share the link
click here Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
were you able to run the remote linki am still awaiting connection from your endlet me know once it shows connected
Please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answeredThanks for choosing Just Answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I went and bought a new printer and it is working well now. I bought a Cannon MG2550. Thank you again.

Thank you for using our service.