Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

What is the best antivirus PC? I have Windows 7 and currently

Customer Question

What is the best antivirus for a PC? I have Windows 7 and currently have Norton but not sure if Norton is any good. I want to have the best protection against viruses and malware. Please advise. Thanks.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It's kind of subjective as no antivirus/security program can protect everything. But Norton is a top antivirus security program. You can see reviews / comparisons at the PC Magazine website below: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2369749,00.asp Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was told that Malware is also needed and I should use Malwarebytes. Is this the best combination to protect from viruses and malware?

A security suite, such as Norton, contains both antivirus and anti-malware/spyware. But yes, having another anti-malware program is good. The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program is good. (But never use two antivirus security program at the same time as they conflict.) Thank you.