Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I can receive emails but cannot reply to them or originate

I can receive emails but cannot reply to them or originate my own. my efforts appear to be going into drafts and I cannot shift them from there
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me, which software do you use to send and receive emails, like Outlook , Windows Live Mail etc. or browsers like Internet Explorer or Firefox etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows live mail
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** tell me, which email service provider do you use, like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc. ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
internet explorer
orange
wanadoo, co. ukorange
wanadoo
internet explorer]
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
OK, this seems to be a software problem, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to solve the problem, because instead of giving instructions here, I think it will be much easier and time saving to do the job on your PC. Please let me know, what you want to do ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know if i am up to this but i am willing to try. health problems mean i hall have to back out now anyhow,
Sorry
Rodney
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
No problem, we can continue this later, when you wanted to do this. Just reply me back here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tomorrow after 1,00pm
i have parkinsons and am very slow.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
No problem. I will definitely get back to you, as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanksrodney
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sudipto, I'm back, latest I can trace from you is that of 18/08/2015 09.02 as above. Do you have anything since?
Rodney
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sudipto, me back again. I haven't found anything later than the above but I have checked the problem again and it appears to be cleared and all is working normally. So........very happy person at this end, thanks to pure genius at that end!! Thanks very much. Will keep your name in case I need someone again.
Rodney
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
That's great!!, please remember to reply me back, if you need any more help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
happy to give my expert the maximum rating. just can't find where to do it
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
You can give the rating below and click the submit button.