Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have having problem printing emails to a new Epson Printer

I have having problem printing emails to a new Epson Printer Model : WF-3620 wireless, can you help please ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried selecting the Epson printer, while trying to print from Outlook? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Selfin,

1, No I have not tried to select the Epson Printer while trying to print from Outlook.When I select to print from Outlook I get a Fax menu.I do not intend to use the Fax facility with this printer.

2, Operating system is Windows 7.

3, I connect to the printer wirelessly.

Kind regards,

Philippe.

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Instead of the Fax menu, you will have to select the printer name. Open the file/email you want to print. Then, click File and select Print. The Print dialog box will open. Over there, change the printer as Epson. Then, try printing. If the issue persists, click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the Epson printer name and select Set as Default. Then, try printing again. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shefin,

I have selected the Epson printer in Outlook and it works.

Thank you for your advice.

Will I need to pay the £26.00 for this advice ?

I do not intend to enter into a monthly payment.

Kind regards,

Philippe.

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. I would suggest you contact our customer support for subscription related queries. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N