Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I had windows 7 which I used to download information ,receive

I had windows 7 which I used to download information ,receive email, play cds and play solitaire spider, the last of which is now lost because I have upgraded to windows 10. ishould like to revert to windows 7 which I prefer. can you help me do so/
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. You can try the Solitaire collection by following the instructions below. On the Search filed, type in Solitaire and select Microsoft Solitaire collection. Check it out. If you do not want that and would like to revert back to Windows 7, follow the instructions below. Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions. For more information, check the link below.http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-8-easy-3615606/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N